We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
D & V's Trash Hauling offers simple and effective trash removal. We provide rubber wheeled containers and roll off dumpsters in several different sizes. We guarantee your satisfaction, call today!
At Let’s Talk Trash LLC, we’re a reputable dumpster rental company offering affordable dumpsters 24/7. We stock 11, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. Count on prompt delivery and outstanding customer service from start to finish. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Haul-Away offers pristine 15 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard roll-off dumpster rentals throughout the greater Grand Rapids, MI area. We make the dumpster rental process as simple and stress-free as possible for you.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yello Dumpsters is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our Grand Rapids offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
For more than 35 years, Daggett Container Service has been serving the greater Lansing, MI area. They specialize in all aspects of waste disposal. Whether you’re looking for dumpster rental, junk removal, or recycling, they’ve got you covered.
Waste Masters of Kent Co LLC is proud to be locally-owned and operated, located near Grand Rapids, MI and servicing the entire West Michigan area with high-quality roll-off dumpster rentals. Learn more and get a free estimate by reaching out to us today.
His Way Disposal is a family owned and operated dumpster rental company serving Vestaburg, MI and surrounding areas. Our dumpsters range from 10 yards to 40 yards in size. Contact the friendly team at His Way Disposal today to get started with a free quote.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Ionia, MI
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes