Rent a Dumpster in Ionia, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We rent dumpsters for contractors, industrial, commercial, and residential customers. Our goal is to offer the best service in the industry. We offer competitive prices to help with your waste removal need. Call today for trash removal or construction debris removal jobs that require a temporary dumpster.
For more than 35 years, Daggett Container Service has been serving the greater Lansing, MI area. They specialize in all aspects of waste disposal. Whether you’re looking for dumpster rental, junk removal, or recycling, they’ve got you covered.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yello Dumpsters is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our Grand Rapids offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes