H. Hafner & Sons offers low flat-rate pricing on 10, 20, 30, and 40 yard construction dumpsters. Our prices include rental fee, delivery, pick-up, disposal and 7-day rental period. We’ll even help out with dumpster permits (if necessary). Our debris boxes are ideal for disposal of wood, drywall, carpeting, plywood, roofing and more.
Get the best dumpster for your dollar with Driveway Dumpsters Incorporated! We take pride in offering the best value in town, as well as delivering speedy same-day service in many cases. We have a variety of driveway-safe dumpster available to meet your needs. Get your free construction dumpster quote today.
Call for the Best Price(513) 480-5060
The unique roll-off system utilized by Bin There Dump That ensures your driveway, pavement or property isn’t damaged. We take great care to ensure safety and efficiency throughout the process. Get a free quote today for any of our 4-20 yard construction dumpsters – we work with residential and commercial clients.
Call for the Best Price(937) 368-6362
Firefighter Dumpsters Miami Valley is a local, Firefighter-owned business committed to meeting the needs of our customers throughout the entire Miami Valley. We supply our customers with superior dumpster rental service and straight forward pricing. No hidden fees. Get your free construction dumpster quote today.
Aaron's Own It is proud to serve Dayton, Ohio and surrounding communities. We have various dumpster sizes available for rent, including permanent commercial dumpsters and temporary short-term dumpsters. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
Day after day, Champion Equipment and Supply offers consistently reliable and high-quality waste disposal and equipment supply services to the Dayton, OH area. We can deliver dumpsters and bulk mulch, topsoil, and salt supplies within 50 miles of Dayton. We recognize ...
Dumpster Daddy is a locally owned and operated dumpster provider serving West Chester and surrounding areas. We offer speedy service with delivery within 24 hours in most cases! Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Green City Services is a family owned and operated disposal company dedicated to its customers. We serve both residential and commercial clients offering cost-effective construction dumpster solutions. Our containers measure 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 and 40 cubic yards. We’re committed to on time delivery and prompt pick-ups.
With more than 30 construction dumpsters in stock (and counting), Splash Dumpsters has the capacity to accommodate even the biggest job sites. Our clean, newer-model dumpsters won’t become an eyesore on your property. We provide service to residential and commercial customers. Call today for your free quote.
The pros at Prices Dumpster Rental are excited to be your one-stop-shop waste hauling solution in the Dayton, OH area. We offer roll-off dumpster rental services that is ideal for contractors and homeowners alike. Our pricing and efficiency can’t be beat! Contact us today to get your fast and free construction dumpster rental quote.
Brennen Disposal And Excavation offers 10 day container rental for residential, commercial and industrial use. Our dumpsters are ideal for construction, demolition, remodeling and general household disposal. We are locally owned and operated and fully insured. We provide same day ...
Construction Dumpster Tips for Middletown, OH
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.