Our 10, 20 and 40 cubic yard construction dumpsters are able to meet the disposal needs of any size C&D job, from a kitchen remodel to a large scale demolition project. We’re a family owned business founded in 1991. We have the experience and resources you can count on!
At KG Roll Off, we are your locally owned and operated source for fast and affordable dumpster rental services. We offer 10, 15 and 20 yard construction dumpsters at great prices. We are a small, local company committed to quality service. Contact us today to get your free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(916) 955-6158
We’re dedicated to our customers and do what it takes to accommodate their waste removal needs! Elk Grove is a locally owned trash hauler offering affordable construction dumpsters for various cleanups, such as renovation, new construction or house demolition. We carry 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard boxes.
Call for the Best Price(916) 689-4052
Paragon is a locally-owned, family run business equipped to handle projects small and large. We take pride in being prompt, courteous and professional. We offer driveway-safe trailer dumpsters that are convenient and offer maximum loading capacity. Learn more and get a free construction dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Call for the Best Price(916) 812-2404
For more than 85 years, Cal-Waste Recovery Systems has been offering recycling programs for residential and commercial customers. We provide curbside recycling and waste collection services to Alpine, San Joaquin, Sacramento, and Calaveras Counties. Family owned and operated, our priority ...
Rent one of our affordable and well-kept construction dumpsters for any number of projects, including new home construction, additions, renovation or demolition. We’re a leader in C&D recycling throughout the Sacramento area. We currently carry roll-offs ranging from 2 yards to 50 yard capacities.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Sacramento, CA
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.