Junk Removers in Naples, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are your Naples-area source for quality junk removal and trailer dumpster rentals! Clutter Bee Gone is a family owned and operated business committed to quality in all aspects of our operations. We are a full-service junk hauler equipped to haul away furniture, appliances, household junk, or complete building cleanouts.
For full-service junk removal, count on G&D to be your local solution. We proudly serve the Naples area offering affordable junk pick-ups, home and business cleanouts, foreclosure cleanups, hoarding situations, yard debris pick-ups, construction debris hauling and much more. Call today to get started with a free junk removal estimate.
Get professional service and the best value in town with All Pro Cleaning! We proudly serve the Fort Myers area offering full-service residential and commercial junk removal services at competitive rates. All Pro Cleaning is a locally owned and operated small business eager to earn your business. We’ll go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Junk Removal Hub Tip 4
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: