Find Wisconsin Dumpster Rental
Get introduced to top-rated dumpster services in your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Top Wisconsin Cities for Dumpster Rental
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Wisconsin Dumpster Rental Guide
Typical roll-off dumpster rental costs in the state of Wisconsin
The cost of renting a dumpster in Wisconsin varies based upon the location, container availability, dumpster size, type of waste, rental duration, and several other factors.
Get an accurate idea of local dumpster rental prices by contacting two or more local rental providers to request a free quote.
Based on several years of data collected by Hometown Dumpster Rental, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster are as follows:
- 10 yards - $300-$360*
- 20 yards - $380-$456*
- 30 yards - $440-$528*
- 40 yards - $490-$588
*The costs in Wisconsin may be higher or lower than these averages. The exact cost will vary based on location, type of debris and hauler. Check with local dumpster rental haulers to get an exact quote.
Learn more: What’s included in the dumpster rental cost?
In Wisconsin, pricing varies based on geographic location, as well as the other factors mentioned above. For your reference, here are some examples of real pricing in various cities throughout the state:
- 12 yard dumpster rental in Brookfield, WI - $325
- 20 yard dumpster rental in Almena, WI - $350
- 30 yard dumpster rental in Bristol, WI - $435
- 30 yard dumpster rental in Blanchardville, WI - $600
Prices are based on information from local waste hauling companies in the stated city. Prices subject to change.
See other notable cities in Wisconsin:
- Milwaukee dumpster rental
- Madison, WI dumpsters for rent
- Green Bay, WI dumpster rental
- Kenosha, WI dumpster rental
Click the links below to learn more about dumpster rental costs:
- How much does it cost to rent a dumpster for a week
- Tips for getting the best deal on a dumpster
- Comparing the cost of dumpster rental vs. DIY hauling
Roll-off dumpster sizes
Roll-off dumpster sizes vary; here are the most common:
- 10 yard: 12 ft. x 8 ft. x 3.5 ft. (LxWxH)
- 20 yard: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 4 ft. (LxWxH)
- 30 yard: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 6 ft. (LxWxH)
- 40 yard: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft. (LxWxH)
Learn more: Dumpster sizes and how much they hold
Check with multiple dumpster rental companies to find an available container size that will work best for you project. This also allows you to compare pricing to get the best deal.