BlueWater is a dumpster rental company and a heavy truck repair shop located in Kewaunee, WI. We believe in exemplary service and customer care. Get in touch with us today to learn more or request a free dumpster rental quote ...
Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Green Bay, WI
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Rent A Dump is a locally owned dumpster rental provider offering 24/7 same-day service. We offer trailer dumpsters and roll-off containers at competitive rates. We are equipped to accommodate homeowners and contractors in and around the Kaukauna area. Contact us today ...
Dump ‘n Go offers 10, 15 and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters for handling a wide range of projects. We proudly serve customers throughout the Fox Valley area. We are a locally owned and operated business that takes pride in offering superior customer service, ...
LIL Dumpsters offers affordable and friendly dumpster services for residential and commercial customers in and around Denmark, WI. We are committed to making dumpster rental simple and hassle-free! Contact the professionals at LIL Dumpsters today to get a free quote.
Located in De Pere and serving the greater Green Bay area, AAA Sanitation is a family-owned business. We got started back in 1983 and have been serving the community ever since. We have a roll-off dumpster perfect for any project.
Ordering a 6, 20, or 30 yard dumpster from Advanced Disposal is a simple and easy process. We offer outstanding service at a competitive price. We are the local choice for temporary dumpster rentals. Call today and get your container ASAP.
We’re your locally owned and operated source for 30 and 40 yard roll-off dumpsters at competitive rates. Our pricing couldn’t be easier. When you get a free quote with All In Dumpsters, the pricing includes everything. There’s no hidden ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Green Bay, WI
Dumpsters for Rent
How can I reduce the risk of going over my dumpster's weight allowance?
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Are there multiple types of dumpsters?
Yes, there are several types of dumpsters, but companies don't usually carry every type, so check with the companies you speak to.
- Commercial Dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off Dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer Dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style Containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy Dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.