Junk Removal in Green Bay, WI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The close knit team of interior demolition experts and property cleanout professionals at Professional Property Cleanout LLC are fast, efficient, punctual and respectable. We stand out above our competition by going above and beyond on every job. Our cleanout team will get your job done quickly and efficiently!
JDog is your locally owned and operated junk removal provider serving the Fox Valley Wisonsin area. At JDog, we proudly support our veterans and follow the military way in the way we conduct business – Respect, Integrity and Trust. For projects small and large, contact JDog today!
JG Home Improvements offers affordable junk removal services including property clean out, appliance recycling, and bulk trash removal. In business since 2007, JG Home is a name you can trust. Customer satisfaction is our top priority along with quality work. Call for a free junk removal quote.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: