Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We are a small, family-owned business with many years of experience. Votis & Sons is fully insured, professional, and affordable! Votis & Sons has 12 and 16 yard dumpsters in stock at affordable prices. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Trash Monkey Dumpster Rental is a small, friendly team offering fast and reliable dumpster rentals in the Cottage Grove, WI area. We’re a locally-owned and operated business striving to help those in need of affordable dumpster rental solutions that are ideal for residential projects, and more!
American Container LLC is a family owned and operated dumpster rental company based out of Barbaro, WI. We are here to serve the surrounding area with pride and great customer service along with quick drop-offs and pick-ups. We currently have 20- and 30-yard containers available for rent.
PDL Waste Solutions is a leading provider of dumpsters for homeowners, contractors and businesses in and around Edgerton, WI. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to learn more about our services and get a free quote.
We offer affordable roll off containers and outstanding service. Our dumpsters are great for renovation, remodeling, or new construction projects. Call today for a 12, 20, or 30 yard trash container delivered to your home or jobs site.
Tim’s Trucking LLC offers superior quality junk removal and dumpster rental services in and around the Prairie Du Sac area. We take great pride on achieving complete customer satisfaction on every project. From small junk pick-ups to complete home cleanouts, Tim’s ...
We offer unique 20 and 30 yard roll-off dumpsters featuring integrated portable restrooms. The redbox+ patented dumpster solution is truly one-of-a-kind! We offer standard dumpsters, as well. Learn more about what redbox+ can do for by giving us a call today!
The dumpster rental experts at Zweifel’s have the equipment and resources to handle even the biggest cleanups. Our team strives for complete customer satisfaction through speedy service, competitive pricing and attention to the details. Get your free dumpster rental quote today!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Madison, WI
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.