Junk Removal in Milwaukee, WI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Camo Crew Junk Removal is a veteran owned and operated business committed to employing fellow veterans. It’s also our mission to divert 80% or more of our hauls away from landfills. We are equipped to haul away just about any type of nonhazardous waste, junk or debris. Get your free junk removal estimate today!
At MD Construction & Development, we offer expertise in structural and interior demolition, as well as debris cleanups. Contact us today to discuss your project. We are equipped to haul away junk and debris from foreclosures, evictions and hoarding situations.
Alpha Omega Cleaning, Inc. offers residential and commercial customers cleaning services that they can count on. Whether you need to clean out your house, office, or school, their team of cleaning specialists is fully equipped and prepared to get the job done.
At Junk Shuttle, they maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you’re in Madison or Dane County, you can count on Junk Shuttle when you need the best in roll-off container rentals and junk removal services.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: