We are a small, family-owned business with many years of experience. Votis & Sons is fully insured, professional, and affordable! Votis & Sons has 12 and 16 yard dumpsters in stock at affordable prices, and we offer complete junk removal services. Contact us today to learn more and get a free estimate.
Zweifel’s offers the convenience of junk removal service for removal of a wide range junk, waste and debris. We’ll handle all the heavy lifting for you! Our crews simplify the disposal process by handling the disposal for you. Our hands-off approach is both convenient and affordable. Get your free estimate today!
As one of Wisconsin’s leading environmental remediation companies, R. G. Environmental is the experienced choices when it comes to C&D debris and building materials disposal. We also handle household and commercial junk disposal, as well. We’re a licensed asbestos contractor and place safety as a top priority. Get a free estimate today!
Junk Removal Tips for Madison, WI
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Learn more: Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?