Dumpster Rental in Hudson, WI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We take great pride in providing a valuable service to our customers! Murtha Sanitation offers 10 to 30 cubic yard dumpsters ideal for residential or commercial use. We offer Saturday drop-offs. Contact Murtha Sanitation today to get a free roll-off box quote.
Rightaway Rolloff LLC provides dumpster rental with reliable delivery and pick-up services. Allow Rightaway to help clean up your act with quality open top debris containers, waste removal and recycling. From commercial and industrial compactors to residential dumpsters, we have the right equipment for the job.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Established in 1930, Ken Berquist and Son Disposal, Inc. has been serving Inver Grove Heights and St. Paul, MN for more than 80 years. They are a local, family owned and operated business offering junk removal and dumpster rental services.
Serving Hager City, WI and the greater Prescott, WI area, Hadler Property Clean-Ups & Services is recognized as a leader in the waste disposal and home improvement industry. They highly experienced in all things home improvement and waste management.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide