Dumpster Rental in Lake Geneva, WI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Excel Disposal, we take pride in serving homeowners and contractors with the most reliable and affordable temporary dumpster rentals. First time renting a dumpster? No problem. We'll walk you through the simple process and get you the container you need.
Your local dumpster rental provider is redbox+ of Southeast Wisconsin. We offer patented ELITE roll-off dumpsters that include integrated portable toilets – all at one low price. We also stock traditional roll-off containers without the portable restrooms. Same or next day service available, including weekends!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
TKG offers high quality dumpster rental services. We have been serving communities with affordable roll off containers since 1991. Our customer service is second to none. We do not charge any hidden fees, and we are dedicated to on time dumpster delivery and pick up.
Advanced provides timely and affordable dumpster rental service that is also environmentally friendly. We are passionate about the environment and recycle recoverable materials whenever possible. Call and speak to our friendly staff today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes