Dumpster Rental in Germantown, WI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
You can guarantee that Lake Country Disposal has the right size dumpster for your project. Our roll off containers are ideal for the disposal of bulky items and hard to manage solid waste materials. With over 50 years in the business, you can trust Lake Country for your waste removal.
Get prompt service and quality with Rescue My Roof. Although we specialize in roofing services, we also offer 15 cubic yard dumpster rental. Our containers are ideal for construction debris cleanups, DIY roofing repairs, and more. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
United Disposal Services is dedicated to on time service and complete customer satisfaction. As a full-service disposal and recycling hauler, we have the equipment and expertise to handle any size project.
At Junk Shuttle, they maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you’re in Madison or Dane County, you can count on Junk Shuttle when you need the best in roll-off container rentals and junk removal services.
Whether you're cleaning out household junk, remodeling a home, or removing debris from a construction or demolition project, Advanced will provide you with timely and affordable dumpster rental service. Plus, we do it at a price you can afford.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide