Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
At A-Line Roll Off Service, we work hard to meet our customers’ disposal needs! We offer several different dumpster sizes at competitive rates. We can accommodate residential and commercial projects. Contact us today to get your fast and free dumpster rental quote.
Advanced Disposal has earned the reputation as a leading trash hauler and waste management company. Advanced Disposal offers both temporary roll off dumpsters for rent and commercial dumpsters with regularly scheduled collection.
The knowledgeable and experienced team at Weichelt Trucking & Excavating have the right dumpster for the job, projects small or large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
Operating under the principles of honesty, integrity, and quality, IROW is a trusted resource throughout the greater Wausau, WI area for roll-off dumpster rentals. Our team is reliable, prompt, professional, and eager to help.
Bassuener Trucking and Excavating, LLC has been a leader in responsible demolition, excavating, junk removal, and more since their founding. Their expert staff can perform a number of jobs, from excavating and demolition to trucking and junk removal.
When you’re in need of dependable and trustworthy dumpster rental services, A & B Roll-Off Dumpsters should be your first choice. Our variety of roll-off dumpster sizes are sure to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Stevens Point, WI
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.