Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
We’re your local source for fast and competitively-priced dumpsters. Countryside Rental LLC is based in Kenyon, MN and serves surrounding areas. We have several containers in stock for handling projects small to large. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Serving Hager City, WI and the greater Prescott, WI area, Hadler Property Clean-Ups & Services is recognized as a leader in the waste disposal and home improvement industry. They highly experienced in all things home improvement and waste management.
Pig Inc provides a range of roll-off dumpster rentals throughout Prescott, WI for construction, demolition, and residential cleanup projects. We offer experience and professionalism while delivering safe and cost-effective disposal services.
Coolidge Roll-Off Services is a family-owned and operated business that was established in 1963. Our dumpster rentals range from 10 to 40 yards to accommodate projects both big and small. Get a free rental estimate by reaching out today.
Highland Sanitation & Recycling Inc is a third-generation disposal company in St. Paul, MN. We provide reliable and affordable roll-off dumpster rentals to help our loyal customers with a wide range of projects.
No matter what waste disposal service you need, Dick's Sanitation Inc. can help you finish it in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether you need dumpster rental or junk removal, garbage collection or recycling pick-up, they do it all!
At All Day Haul Away, we’re focused on being the World’s greatest junk removal company! Our team is dedicated to friendly, cost-effective disposal solution ranging from dumpster rentals to complete junk removal services.Our complete line of services includes junk pick-ups, ...
Aace Rubbish Removal is a local, family-owned and operated hauling company serving the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area. We have been offering a wide variety of junk removal services, as well as dumpster and roll-off container rentals since 1979. ...
Established in 1930, Ken Berquist and Son Disposal, Inc. has been serving Inver Grove Heights and St. Paul, MN for more than 80 years. They are a local, family owned and operated business offering junk removal and dumpster rental services.
Bauer Disposal provides 10 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard roll-off dumpster rentals throughout the greater Red Wing, MN area. Our team is always on time, professional, and eager to help. Contact us today for more information.
Commercial Container Corp. has been serving the Minneapolis and St. Paul area since 1998. What started with one truck has expanded to more than 15 trucks. We offer a wide variety of services, from dumpster rental to recycling to snow ...
Serving the greater St. Paul area, A & D Recycling & Recovery offers a variety of dumpsters, ideal for all kinds of residential and commercial projects. With 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 yard, and 40 yard dumpsters, we make it easy to find the right dumpster for your project.
River City Disposal, Inc. is a locally owned and operated waste company based out of River Falls, WI. We provide roll-off dumpster rentals available in 10, 12, 15, 20, and 30 yard sizes for commercial, construction, and residential needs.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Prescott, WI
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal.
That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk.
Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.