Junk Removers in Middleton, ID
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We’re a locally owned and operated small business serving the Idaho residents and business. Being a small company, we can provide better service and competitive prices compared to franchises and larger companies. Contact us today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
Westowns Disposal Inc. is located in Homedale, Idaho and serves communities in surrounding areas. They specialize in providing waste disposal services that others can’t, or won’t. Their goal has always been to provide nothing less than the absolute best at a price people can afford.
Junk Holler is your one-stop-shop junk removal solution in the Treasure Valley. We offer full-service residential & commercial junk hauling for a broad range of situations, such as estate cleanouts, foreclosures, hoarding, appliance & furniture removal, renovation debris, office buildings and more.
J & M Sanitation Service is located in Kuna, ID and is proud to serve communities in surrounding areas. They specialize in top-of-the-line waste management services, including junk removal, cleanout services, dumpster rentals, and more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.