Junk Removal in Boise, ID
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
If you have extra junk, debris or waste in need of disposal, Aragon’s Enterprises has the solution. We offer speedy and affordable junk removal services throughout the Boise area. Contact us today for a free estimate. We’re a local small business dedicated to achieving complete customer satisfaction.
Junk Holler is your one-stop-shop junk removal solution in the Treasure Valley. We offer full-service residential & commercial junk hauling for a broad range of situations, such as estate cleanouts, foreclosures, hoarding, appliance & furniture removal, renovation debris, office buildings and more.
J & M Sanitation Service is located in Kuna, ID and is proud to serve communities in surrounding areas. They specialize in top-of-the-line waste management services, including junk removal, cleanout services, dumpster rentals, and more.
The Junk Express provides Boise area businesses, contractors and homeowners with an affordable and responsive junk removal service. We’re equipped and experienced to handle any size project, and we can accommodate light demolition if necessary to get the job done. Contact us today for your free estimate. Next-day service available!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: