Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Manchester, NH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Palmer Cleanouts & Disposal offers two services; "you load it" dumpster rental or "we load it" waste removal service. Whether you rent a dumpster or have us load and haul away your debris on the spot, we're the trash removal pros to call. We stock 10 yard and 15 yard dumpsters. *One Week Rentals only. $25 charge per day after 7 days.
DJ Landscaping is a locally owned and operated dumpster provider committed to serving our client’s needs. We stock affordable 10 and 15 yard dumpsters that are perfect for residential or larger projects. We look forward to earning your business! Contact us today for a free dumpster quote
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Located in Milford, NH and serving the greater Manchester area, MD’s Trash Removal is your one-stop shop for all your waste disposal needs! They can provide dependable, affordable curbside collection services, dumpster and roll-off container rentals, recycling, and more.
Great Rate Container Service LLC offers affordable dumpster rentals, personalized care, and same day service. We are committed to providing convenient, prompt and affordable roll off container rental and junk removal services. Call today and ask about our current specials. Dumpster quotes are fast and free!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide