Dumpster Rental in Portsmouth, NH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Palmer Cleanouts & Disposal offers two services; "you load it" dumpster rental or "we load it" waste removal service. Whether you rent a dumpster or have us load and haul away your debris on the spot, we're the trash removal pros to call. We stock 10 yard and 15 yard dumpsters. *One Week Rentals only. $25 charge per day after 7 days.
All Seasons offers 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. Our dumpsters come standard with a two week rental period, so you have plenty of time to complete the job. We are a locally owned, family-run company with more than 30 years of industry experience. Contact us today for a free quote!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
“B” at Your Disposal, Inc provides quality dumpster rental services to Maine customers. As a family owned company, they are located in Sanford, Maine and offer high-quality 10-yard dumpsters that are an affordable solution for countless projects.
Great Rate Container Service LLC offers affordable dumpster rentals, personalized care, and same day service. We are committed to providing convenient, prompt and affordable roll off container rental and junk removal services. Call today and ask about our current specials. Dumpster quotes are fast and free!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes