Dumpster Rental in Portsmouth, NH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Palmer Cleanouts & Disposal offers two services; "you load it" dumpster rental or "we load it" waste removal service. Whether you rent a dumpster or have us load and haul away your debris on the spot, we're the trash removal pros to call. We stock 10 yard and 15 yard dumpsters. *One Week Rentals only. $25 charge per day after 7 days.
All Seasons offers 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. Our dumpsters come standard with a two week rental period, so you have plenty of time to complete the job. We are a locally owned, family-run company with more than 30 years of industry experience. Contact us today for a free quote!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Great Rate Container Service LLC offers affordable dumpster rentals, personalized care, and same day service. We are committed to providing convenient, prompt and affordable roll off container rental and junk removal services. Call today and ask about our current specials. Dumpster quotes are fast and free!
“B” at Your Disposal, Inc provides quality dumpster rental services to Maine customers. As a family owned company, they are located in Sanford, Maine and offer high-quality 10-yard dumpsters that are an affordable solution for countless projects.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.