Rent a Dumpster in Hackettstown, NJ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Joe and Michelle Sabella are proud to be your local source of residential-friendly dumpster rental services. The Bin There Dump That delivery system ensures a safe and sound rental experience, both in terms of protecting your driveway and the overall experience. Get friendly, prompt and affordable dumpsters with Bin There Dump That.
A and G Carting offers professional and affordable roll off containers to homeowners, contractors and business owners. We offer state of the art equipment and dumpsters operated by our trained, dependable and professional drivers. Call A and G today!
Cipollini Carting was established in 1989 and over the years has become a leader in the waste removal, dumpster rental and recycling arena. Our dumpsters range in size from 10 yard to 30 yard and can be delivered the same day you call. We are best known for our competitive pricing and prompt collection. Call today!
LMR Disposal LLC has been serving northern and central New Jersey, and eastern Pennsylvania for more than 20 years. They can provide weekly collection services, commercial dumpster rentals, residential roll-off container rentals, junk removal, and more.
The knowledgeable team at Wingle Supply have the right dumpster solution for your project. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Established in 1975, The Canhandlers have been serving all of Central New Jersey in every capacity, providing excellent customer service and high-quality results. They specialize in sanitary services and junk removal but also provide demolition and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.