Affordable Carting is a total solid waste removal company with multiple locations to serve you best. We provide dumpster rental service at an unbeatable price coupled with excellent customer service. We offer daily, weekly or monthly rentals for your convenience.We ...
All American Hauling can handle just about any size project. We bring more than 16 years of experience to the table offering full-service junk removal, bobcat work and related services. We can haul away just about any type of nonhazardous ...
Since 1998, Interstate Waste Services has been providing outstanding waste disposal services to Rockland County and surrounding areas. They take the guesswork out of junk disposal whether you need regular pick-up services or one-time bulky item pick-up.
Located in Mahopac, NY, Competitive Carting is a family-owned business offering experienced garbage and waste removal services for residential and commercial customers. Our services include junk removal and roll-off dumpster rentals in 10-40 yard capacities. Get more information by speaking with us today.
La Mela's Sanitation Svce Inc is a family-owned and operated company that has been offering dumpster rentals to the Kingston, NY area since 1964. Our 10 yard and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters are perfect for construction debris, yard waste, and more.
As a local family-owned and operated company, Dumpstars Dump Trailer Rentals has been specializing in dumpster rentals for more than 20 years. They offer night and weekend availability for your convenience, and guarantee no hidden fees.
Licensed, insured, and bonded, Local Boy’s Junk Removal & Contracting is proud to serve the greater Mahopac, NY area as a locally owned and operated company. They offer a variety of services, including junk removal, dumpster rental, and demolition services!
Based in Highland, Nieco Container is New York’s premier roll-off dumpster provider offering 10-40 yard containers at competitive rates. We also specialize in contaminated soil removal of up to 5,000 yards.For reliable and affordable roll-offs, debris removal, contaminated soil disposal, ...
What began in 1955 as a single-truck operation has grown to be one of the most well respected waste disposal companies in the area. At Royal Carting, we utilize today’s top technology to provide customers with the absolute best services ...
Charles Capasso & Sons Carting, Inc. has been a family owned and operated company serving Stony Point, New York and surrounding areas for more than 50 years. Our dedication to our customers, our uncompromised work ethic, and fair pricing make ...
Mr. Cheapee offers fast and affordable roll-off dumpster ideal for homeowners, contractors and businesses. We’re a locally owned and operated disposal service provider based in Ossining, NY. We have dozens of dumpsters available to rent. We currently carry 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins.
Action Metal, Co. offers the best in waste disposal and demolition/dismantling services. They serve Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen Counties. They offer plant dismantling, building tear-downs, yard cleanups, roll-off container rental, junk removal, and more.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Marlboro, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.