Dumpster Rental in Summerville, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That is your local source for residential-friendly dumpster rental services in the Charleston area. We take great care to avoid damage of driveways by placing boards beneath the dumpster. We also sweep up the area during pickup. We strive for complete customer satisfaction!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Container Pro is the South's premier provider of roll-off dumpster rentals. We have a wide selection of containers available ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards. We'll walk you through the rental process and make sure you get the ideal container for the project.
Trash Gurl is one of South Carolina’s largest dumpster rental providers. We offer roll-off container sizes ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards, as well as enclosed 40 yard dumpsters, sludge containers and front-load dumpsters. We are committed to meeting our customer’s waste hauling needs in a swift and friendly manner.
With well over 15 years of industry experience, 1 Man and a Pickup Truck is a seasoned and respected provider of junk removal, demolition and dumpster rental services. Our range of dumpsters consists of rubber-wheeled dump trailers. These 12 and 16 yard trailers are safe for use on virtually any surface, including driveways, yards and asphalt.
Nature's Calling, Inc. is locally owned and operated which allows us to provide you with prompt, quality trash removal services. Our account managers provide the personalized service you deserve. We have various trash dumpsters available: 10, 20, and 30 yard roll off containers.
The experienced crew at Built Right offer 80 years of combined experience. We offer full-service junk removal service, as well as 30 yard roll-off dumpster rental. Count on Built Right for fast and efficient dumpster rentals in Ladson and surrounding areas.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.