Junk Removal in Rock Hill, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Your Charlotte-area junk removal solution is Clutter Me Not Junk Removal! Owned and operated by lifelong Charlotte resident, Mario Hoover, Clutter Me Not strives for complete customer satisfaction and gives back to the community whenever possible. We offer full-service junk removal at competitive prices.
For more than 20 years, D & D Sanitation has been a family owned and operated business proudly serving the York and Gaston County areas. No project is too big or too small for D & D. They can remove furniture, appliances, and more with their junk removal and other waste removal services.
Green Machine Recycling can help you declutter your home, office or property. Our junk removal services are efficient and our crews are tidy and prompt. We recycle as much debris as possible to divert items from ending up in our landfills. Call today for a free debris removal estimate with Green Machine.
Speedy Removal Service guarantees your satisfaction. They offer junk removal, moving assistance, and more. They can get any job done quickly and effectively—and for a price that will make you smile.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: