Dumpster Rental in Pasadena, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Launched in 2005, Gulf Coast Waste Services is Houston’s leading choice for large residential and commercial waste cleanups. We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental company committed to prompt response times and superior customer service. *We carry 40 yard dumpsters only.
LT's Garbage Service offers prompt, friendly and local dumpster rental. We have been serving the waste removal needs of residential and commercial clients since 1992. Call for a 10, 30 or 40 yard bin delivered to your home or job site today.
At Trash N Dash we specialize in exceptional customer service and deliver an experience that will leave you wanting to tell your friends and family. We offer full-service junk removal service, as well as dumpster rental for contractors, businesses or homeowners. Contact us today for your free dumpster rental quote.
Dumpster rental isn’t necessarily a one-size-fits-all proposition, which is why we present our customers with varying trash and recycling dumpster options. From small home projects to large-scale construction, our scalable dumpster solutions are an invaluable asset.
We’re Houston's premier dumpster rental provider offering cost-effective and residential-friendly 10 and 15 yard roll-offs. Our containers are specially designed for use in driveways and other locations where space is limited. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service and responsive delivery and pickups.
Count on your locally owned and operated redbox+ for fast, reliable and affordable dumpster rental! We offer a unique dumpster solution that combines traditional roll-off containers with portable restrooms. We take care of two key job site services in one! Learn more and get a free quote by giving us a call today.
199 Dumpsters LLC is located in Pasadena, Texas and is proud to serve our community. We offer a variety of dumpster rental services, including 10 yard, 15 yard, and 20 yard. We go above and beyond for our customers.
Velez Construction Services is a professional provider of 20, 30 and 40 yard roll offs. Roll off containers are ideal for many home improvement projects, remodeling, construction site clean up and more. We focus on customer service, quick delivery and pick up and affordable dumpster rental.
Standards of excellence are the reasons so many companies maintain long term relationships with Gainsborough Waste. Our experience and resources help us to deliver, on-schedule and on budget. Call today and we'll schedule your delivery ASAP.
Proudly serving Houston Metro, K & S Construction Dumpster Rentals is dedicated to providing customers like you dependable solutions to all your waste disposal needs. They perform demolition, junk removal, foreclosure clean outs, concrete removal, lot clearing, and more.
Decker Dispose-All & Recycling understands that residential and commercial customers want reliable waste disposal for a fair price. Serving all of Bacliff, TX and nearby areas, they specialize in roll-off container rentals, curbside waste collection, and recycling.
Located in Baytown, TX and serving all of Houston, Galveston, Stafford, Katy, and nearby communities, Dumpster Dave is the company to call when you need dumpsters, junk removal, demolition, driveway tear outs, etc.
With 15 and 20 yard dumpsters available for rent, you can count on EZ Dumpsters to provide you with the ideal size dumpster for your next debris-producing project. Their dumpsters can seamlessly handle roofing shingles, trash, yard waste, and more.
Get responsive service, swift delivery and competitive pricing with Action Roll Offs. We are Houston’s premier provider of 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard construction dumpsters. We deliver to residential and commercial properties throughout the area. Contact us today to obtain a free, no-obligation dumpster quote.
Roll with a legend at AJ Foyt Roll Offs LLC! Founded by friends Richard Vinson and racing legend AJ Foyt, we’re your local source for speedy 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters. We are committed to 110% customer satisfaction. Contact our crew today for friendly, professional roll-off services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.