Michael Cleanouts Service provides reliable and affordable junk removal and commercial waste management services in Burlington, NJ and the surrounding communities. We handle junk pickups, home cleanouts, business cleanout and relocation, hoarding situations, and much more.
Jones Family Disposal works hard to meet the needs of the customer! We’re a locally owned and operated waste removal company offering full-service junk hauling and removal services. We specialize in concrete removal, trash/waste removal, cleanouts, and more. We aim to ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Cherry Hill, NJ
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: