Junk Removers in Lawrenceburg, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Whether you need construction debris hauled away, a whole house cleaned out or anything in between, Cook’s Demolition Services is your locally-owned solution! We strive for complete customer satisfaction on every job, as well as competitive rates. We’re fully licensed and insured. Call anytime for a free junk removal estimate.
The expert team at Mid TN Dumpsters are equipped to handle any size cleanup. We are a veteran-owned company dedicated to excellence in terms of customer service, value and efficiency. Learn more about our services and get a free junk removal estimate by contacting us today.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: