B&S Demolition And Junk Removal provides a wide range of services throughout the greater Roy, UT, like junk removal pickups, home cleanouts, business cleanout and relocation services, hoarding cleanups, and much more.
Serving Cache, Rich and Box Elder Counties, JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is your local source for complete junk removal and light demolition services. We’re a military owned business based locally in Logan. It’s our mission to get the job done the military way with Respect, Integrity and Trust!
We’re a local, family-owned business fully licensed and insured to provide junk removal, dumpster rental, landscaping and related services for homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Utah. We look forward to helping with your next project. Contact our friendly team today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal Tips for Brigham City, UT
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Learn more: Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company?