MSG Waste & Refuse is a locally owned business that cares about our customers. Our clients are contractors, homeowners, businesses and property managers who are in need of residential and commercial waste disposal and demolition. In business for over 15 ...
Arkansas Waste Solutions is your local roll-off container solution. We offer 15 and 20 yard dumpsters for accommodating a wide range of projects. We proudly serve residential and commercial customers throughout NW Arkansas. Contact us today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
Urban Junk Removal is a family owned and operated trash services and junk removal business proudly serving NW Arkansas homeowners and businesses. We're equipped and experienced handling projects small and large. Contact the friendly team at Urban Junk Removal today for a free junk removal estimate.
Anytime Hauling LLC is an experienced junk removal company providing service for residential and commercial customers in and around the Springdale area. We offer affordable pricing, along with top-notch customer service and quality! We can haul away just about any type of nonhazardous waste. Get your free junk removal quote today!
Rock Heavy Demolition provides residential and commercial customers throughout Fayetteville, Arkansas with superior junk removal services. We are experts in removing unwanted items from homes and offices quickly and efficiently.
Junk Removal Tips for Fayetteville, AR
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
Learn more: Junk Removal Guide
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.