Dumpster Rental in Jasper, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk King is your Atlanta area source for residential friendly dumpster rental. We offer several container sizes to choose from, including 10, 12 and 15 yarders. Our team strives for prompt and affordable dumpster rental. Get quality, friendly services with Junk King Atlanta!
Trash Taxi is the cleanest and friendliest waste disposal service in the area. We have several container sizes to choose from to suit any type of project you may have. The goal at Trash Taxi is to consistently provide clean, dependable, and on-time dumpster service.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Since beginning back in 2000, North Metro Waste, Inc. has been serving Cherokee County, GA and the greater Atlanta area. They provide all types of junk removal and dumpster rental services to residential and commercial customers.
Located in Waleska, Georgia and serving the greater Atlanta area, A Aaa Sanitation provides A+ services to residential and commercial customers. We work closely with our customers to ensure their disposal needs are met.
Discount Disposal is committed to prompt, reliable service and unparalleled customer service. We are a locally owned and operated business. When you call, you talk directly with the owners! We specialize in dumpster rental, junk removal service and demolition. Get your free quote today.
For competitive rates and responsive service on dumpsters, Access Waste is a top choice based out of the Canton, GA area. We offer 10, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard roll-off containers, along with commercial compactor units. We’re a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and minority-owned business with over 25 years of experience.
Since 2006, Double D Roll-Off Service has been serving Marietta, Cumming, Roswell, and Alpharetta. They have hundreds of roll-off containers to meet the needs of residential and commercial customers.
For more than 30 years, Grogan Disposal Company (GDC) has been providing waste collection, recycling collection, and specialty item removal services. Family-owned and operated, they do whatever it takes to meet their customers’ needs.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.