Rent a Dumpster in Woodstock, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Trash Taxi is the cleanest and friendliest waste disposal service in the area. We have several container sizes to choose from to suit any type of project you may have. The goal at Trash Taxi is to consistently provide clean, dependable, and on-time dumpster service.
Bin There Dump That is your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Our 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard bins are specially designed to fit well in driveways and other tight spaces. Our containers are easy to load, and we place boards underneath the dumpster to help protect your driveway. Learn more and obtain a fast, free dumpster quote by contacting Bin There Dump That today!
Junk King is your Atlanta area source for residential friendly dumpster rental. We offer several container sizes to choose from, including 10, 12 and 15 yarders. Our team strives for prompt and affordable dumpster rental. Get quality, friendly services with Junk King Atlanta!
Hullaway LLC is your local source for superior quality demo, junk removal and dumpster rental services. Our driveway-safe trailer dumpsters are easier on concrete and asphalt. We’re a family owned and operated business committed to meeting our customer’s timeline and disposal needs. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Our team is consistently rapid, efficient, and dependable. We are locally owned and operated as well as fully insured. We carry many different sizes of roll off containers to fit any size clean up project you may have.
The expert team at LoadUp offer fast and affordable dumpster rental services in the greater Atlanta area. We were founded in 2014 and have fast become the area’s leading source for junk removal and dumpster rental services. We stock versatile 15 yard dumpsters that are ideal for a wide range of projects. Get your free dumpster rental quote today.
Since beginning back in 2000, North Metro Waste, Inc. has been serving Cherokee County, GA and the greater Atlanta area. They provide all types of junk removal and dumpster rental services to residential and commercial customers.
Alternative Waste Solutions was founded in 2011 with the belief that a small company can provide the high end results of a larger company. By recognizing this void, we are able to offer the best of both worlds. When you work with AWS, you receive the customer service of the little guy with the delivery of the big guy. We provide clean, residential friendly dumpsters, sustainablility programs, and industry waste analysis.
For competitive rates and responsive service on dumpsters, Access Waste is a top choice based out of the Canton, GA area. We offer 10, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard roll-off containers, along with commercial compactor units. We’re a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) and minority-owned business with over 25 years of experience.
Located in Waleska, Georgia and serving the greater Atlanta area, A Aaa Sanitation provides A+ services to residential and commercial customers. We work closely with our customers to ensure their disposal needs are met.
Since 1993, Westmoreland & Sons Trucking & Rolloff Inc. has been a 7-time Trucking Company of the Year. They are family-owned and operated, offering nothing but safe, professional, and affordable roll-off containers and hauling/trucking services.
Located in Norcross, Georgia, Cruz's Roff Off Containers is independently owned and operated to serve customers in any way they can. They are specialists in the waste removal industry and have a variety of dumpster sizes to choose from.
AAA Hauls It All is a full-service junk and debris removal company. We'll remove almost anything, including appliances, furniture, electronics, yard waste, demolition debris, and more. We also have dumpsters available for rent, too.
Since 2006, Double D Roll-Off Service has been serving Marietta, Cumming, Roswell, and Alpharetta. They have hundreds of roll-off containers to meet the needs of residential and commercial customers.
For more than 30 years, Grogan Disposal Company (GDC) has been providing waste collection, recycling collection, and specialty item removal services. Family-owned and operated, they do whatever it takes to meet their customers’ needs.
Proudly serving the Dallas, GA area, Whitten Roll-Off is your complete source for disposal and recycling services. We are dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs. Get fast, reliable dumpster rental services from your locally owned and operated waste hauler. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Georgia Shingle Recyclers is a local provider of environmentally friendly dumpster rental. We guarantee top-notch customer service and reliable pick up and delivery. Call today for a 15 - 40 yard container with Georgia Shingle Recyclers.
The expert team at Westside Transfer offer roll-off dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects throughout the area. We carry several dumpster sizes for accommodating a wide range of cleanups, from garage cleanouts to building demolition debris disposal.
Since 1999, Allstate Waste has been a family owned company providing quality services to the Atlanta Metro area. They can dispose of a wide variety of materials, including metal, drywall, concrete, and more. They can assist in dumpster rentals, junk removal, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 3
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.