Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Bunn Box, Inc. is a leading local dumpster source. Our Bunn boxes are for residential and commercial use and can accommodate any size project you may have. We source separate all waste materials to ensure we recycle as much waste as possible.
We’re a law enforcement and family-run business proudly serving Southwest Allen County and surrounding areas. We offer full-service junk removal service and dumpster rentals. We offer prompt and professional services. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
BUNN Excavating Inc. has been a family owned and operated company since 1984. Our extensive fleet of trucks and equipment, paired with our large team of experienced specialists make us your go-to source for all your hauling and waste removal needs.
BTDT of Fort Wayne is your home for fast, friendly dumpster rental services. We’re a locally owned and operated roll-off provider dedicated to meeting the disposal needs of our customers. Our unique roll-off containers feature a residential-friendly design, meaning they fit better and offer better protection against property damage compared to traditional dumpsters.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Huntington, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes