Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Junoll Services offers roll off dumpsters in a full range of sizes to accommodate projects ranging from home cleanups to large commercial construction jobs. Locally owned and operated since 2003, we have earned a reputation for first class customer service ...
At Southeast Berrien County Landfill Authority, our wide range of roll-off dumpster sizes will suit the needs of every type of customer in the greater St Joseph, MI area. Contact us today for a free rental estimate.
Bin There Dump That Michiana offers dumpster rental service in Southwest Lower Michigan and Northern Indiana. We are a residential-friendly dumpster rental company committed to quality and exceptional customer service. Our specially designed bins fit in tighter spaces than traditional roll-offs. Get more details and a free quote today!
Dumpster Rental Tips for South Bend, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes