If you're in need of junk removal services in the greater Plymouth, IN area, look no further than Luva's Dumpster Rentals. Our crew is committed to our customers, working hard to deliver on our commitments with each project we take ...
Junk Removal in South Bend, IN
Get matched to top-rated junk removal services
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
LPK Cleanout is proud to offer Elkhart and surrounding communities a variety of services that help to improve residential and commercial properties. Whether you have general trash, demolition or remodeling debris, or bulk items, like furniture and appliances, our services ...
Mike's Demolition and Debris Removal LLC is a family-owned small business that provides junk removal and demolition services in Elkhart, IN and the surrounding areas. From basement cleanouts to whole estate cleanouts, hoarding cleanups to single item removals, our crew ...
At Lafaun's Light Demolition & Debris Removals, we’re your locally-owned source for quality junk removal and light demolition services. Whether disposing of furniture or demolishing an interior, we’ve got your needs covered. Contact us today for your free junk ...
E&E Solutions LLC specializes in helping our clients increase the value and beauty of their homes by providing junk removal and dumpster rental services in Grovertown, IN and the surrounding communities. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that each ...
Get great service from your local junk removal solution, All Cities Junk and Debris Removal Service. We proudly serve the area offering a wide range of waste removal services for homeowners, businesses, banks, landlords, and more. Our junk removal expertise ...
At Riteway Services, Inc., we have the expertise and necessary equipment to handle junk removal projects small and large. We specialize in residential and commercial junk removal, debris cleanups, cleanouts, and demolition. We recycle or donate approximately 50% of our loads! ...
Junk Removal Tips for South Bend, IN
Removing Unwanted Junk
When does hiring a junk removal company make the most sense?
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- You want someone else to load your debris for you
When does renting a dumpster make the most sense?
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time (A typical rental includes up to 7 days)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need)
Learn more: Dumpster Rental vs. Junk Removal Service
How do dumpster rental and junk removal costs compare?
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.