Junk Removal in South Bend, IN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Lafaun's Light Demolition & Debris Removals, we’re your locally-owned source for quality junk removal and light demolition services. Whether disposing of furniture or demolishing an interior, we’ve got your needs covered. Contact us today for your free junk removal estimate.
At Riteway Services, Inc., we have the expertise and necessary equipment to handle junk removal projects small and large. We specialize in residential and commercial junk removal, debris cleanups, cleanouts, and demolition. We recycle or donate approximately 50% of our loads! Contact us today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
Get great service from your local junk removal solution, All Cities Junk and Debris Removal Service. We proudly serve the area offering a wide range of waste removal services for homeowners, businesses, banks, landlords, and more. Our junk removal expertise includes whole-home cleanouts, hoarding, yard debris removal, construction debris, furniture, and much more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: