Rent a Dumpster in Clinton, LA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Trust in the experienced team at MOOOvable Dumpsters to provide fast service, fair pricing, and exceptional customer service. We feature clean, well-kept dumpsters that feature a compact 14’ x 8’ footprint. Great for placement on driveways or other areas space is limited. Get your free 12 or 20 yard dumpster rental quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
A-1 offers complete dumpster rental services at competitive rates. We take pride in providing a valuable service to the community. We deliver to residential and commercial job sites for a wide range of projects, including construction, home cleanouts, moving, roofing, demolition, and more.
Dennis Stewart Equipment Rental started back in 1981 as a dirt and aggregate supplier. Today, they have grown to be a leader in material supplies, low boy hauling, truck rental, site prep work, roll-off container services, and on-site concrete recycling.
The knowledgeable team at Wisham's Hauling have the right dumpster solution for your project. We offer several container sizes, and we’re committed to prompt delivery and affordable pricing. Get more details and a free dumpster quote by contacting us today.
Ace Waste Systems offers residential and commercial dumpster services, making us the company to call when you need reliable, heavy-duty containers in the Baton Rouge area. We have 15 and 30 cubic yard sizes available.
Dynamite Dumpsters is a family-owned and operated business that offers efficient and convenient waste removal and roll off container services. At Dynamite Dumpsters we keep your property clean, clear and safe. Get your 15 40 yard dumpster today!
Over the Horizon LLC is a proud veteran-owned company committed to providing exceptional service and treating its customers with respect and dignity. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including dumpster rental (incl. trailer dumpsters) and junk & debris hauling services.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes