Junk Removers in Rockford, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Since 1986, Constructors Inc. has provided the West Michigan area a single source for construction, demolition, junk removal, and related services. We have the equipment and experience necessary to get the job done efficiently and at a fair price. Our crews can handle complete home or business cleanouts, construction debris cleanups, and more.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI and serving all of West Michigan, Ace Disposal specializes in all aspects of garbage collection, dumpster rental, and junk removal services. They are the waste disposal experts.
Advanced Disposal Services, Inc. serves Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, and Muskegon Counties in Michigan. They provide exceptional waste disposal services, like roll-off container rentals, recycling, compactors, and junk removal services.
Serving all of Western Michigan, MCM Disposal knows what it takes to complete waste disposal projects of all shapes and sizes. They can provide dumpster rental, construction, recycling, trash collection, junk removal, and more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: