Zters works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary and permanent dumpsters, storage containers, portable toilets, and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you get a quote or schedule services!
Dumpster Rental in Hudson, NY
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
A & S Enterprises is here to transform all homes in Niskayuna, Albany, Schenectady, Ballston Spa, Clifton Park, Delmar, and the greater capital region. We are dumpster rental, junk removal, and landscaping experts, ready and able to tackle all your exterior needs. To learn more or to get a free quote, contact us today!
Action Waste Services LLC
Based in Averill Park, NY and serving surrounding areas, Action Waste Services offers exceptional residential and commercial services. Our specialty is quality junk removal. Is there old furniture or junk piling up in your garage or attic? Is it time ...
Ed LaPlaca Dumpsters
Family owned and operated for 30 years, Ed LaPlaca Dumpsters offers the lowest rates possible. Our owner works directly with all projects. We will help you determine which dumpster size container is the ideal choice for your particular project and the ...
Robert Wright Disposal Inc
For more than 60 years, Robert Wright Disposal, Inc. has been family owned and operated. Since then, we’ve been providing dumpster rentals and junk removal services to residential, commercial, and construction customers. We can assist in clean-out jobs, roofing, demolition, ...
Junk King Albany
Junk King is the Capital District’s leading junk removal company offering affordable 12 yard “mini” dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. We deliver fast and place the dumpster exactly where you need for convenient loading. Our 12 yard containers are ideal for residential use. Call today and book your 12 yard bin!
Direct Disposal is a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster rental provider based in Red Hook, NY. We’re a growing company and offer a variety of useful services to our customers, including debris boxes, junk removal and light demolition.
Liberta Bros Inc
Liberta Bros is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (NYS SDVOB #191915) committed to prompt, reliable and courteous service on every call. Contact us today to get your free roll-off dumpster quote.
Collins & Son Inc
Collins and Son Inc. isn’t your average junk removal company. Sure, we offer exceptional trucking and hauling services, but we also offer dumpster rentals, wood pellets, fuel bricks, fuel oil, and more. We’ve got a ton to offer, and want ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Hudson, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes