Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Liberta Bros is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business (NYS SDVOB #191915) committed to prompt, reliable and courteous service on every call. Contact us today to get your free roll-off dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(845) 677-6400
Based in Averill Park, NY and serving surrounding areas, Action Waste Services offers exceptional residential and commercial services. Our specialty is quality junk removal. Is there old furniture or junk piling up in your garage or attic? Is it time ...
Family owned and operated for 30 years, Ed LaPlaca Dumpsters offers the lowest rates possible. Our owner works directly with all projects.We will help you determine which dumpster size container is the ideal choice for your particular project and the ...
For more than 60 years, Robert Wright Disposal, Inc. has been family owned and operated. Since then, we’ve been providing dumpster rentals and junk removal services to residential, commercial, and construction customers. We can assist in clean-out jobs, roofing, demolition, ...
Junk King is the Capital District’s leading junk removal company offering affordable 12 yard “mini” dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. We deliver fast and place the dumpster exactly where you need for convenient loading. Our 12 yard containers are ideal for residential use. Call today and book your 12 yard bin!
Direct Disposal is a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster rental provider based in Red Hook, NY. We’re a growing company and offer a variety of useful services to our customers, including debris boxes, junk removal and light demolition.
Collins and Son Inc. isn’t your average junk removal company. Sure, we offer exceptional trucking and hauling services, but we also offer dumpster rentals, wood pellets, fuel bricks, fuel oil, and more. We’ve got a ton to offer, and want ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Hudson, NY
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off ContainerAn informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster SizeThis will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container. 10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout