Rent a Dumpster in Asheboro, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We offer an easy way to get rid of household junk, yard wastes and construction debris. Triad Junk Removal offers affordable 12 and 16 cubic yard dumpsters you can rent for up to 7 days. Call today to discuss your project, get a free dumpster quote, and plan the delivery of your dumpster.
Your local Bin There Dump That is a full-service demolition company owned and operated by local Army veterans, Kory Vincent and Vincent Nicholson. We get the job done with speed, integrity and exceptional customer service. We offer several residential-friendly dumpster rental solutions. Get your free quote today.
We are your residential-friendly dumpster rental provider serving the Durham / Chapel Hill area. Bin There Dump That specializes in residential dumpster rental utilizing our unique hook-lift system and driveway-safe dumpster rental process. Learn more by giving us a call today to request your free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dumpster to Go provides affordable 15 yard containers that are suitable for most home cleanouts, roofing and construction debris and DIY projects. Our service is guaranteed to be efficient and prompt with no hidden fees or charges.
Coble’s Container Service offers the highest quality and most professional dumpster rental services in the Liberty, NC area. They boast the lowest rates, and they work closely with clients to ensure their expectations are exceeded.
For more than 30 years, Jadco Container Service has been serving Burlington, NC and the Triad and Triangle area. They are locally owned, and they specialize in roll-off container rentals as well as demolition.
We’re a small, locally-owned business capable of accommodating even the biggest cleanups. Big Yellow Services offers several dumpster sizes to choose from. Our equipment is clean and well-kept. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote. We look forward to earning your business!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide