Dumpster Rental in Pittsboro, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The friendly and knowledgeable staff at Dumpstars Waste Services make renting a dumpster a quick, simple and affordable process. We are a fully licensed and insured company offering 12, 20, 30, and 40 yard containers ideal for residential and commercial jobs. Get flexible rental periods and no hidden fees with Dumpstars.
We are your residential-friendly dumpster rental provider serving the Durham / Chapel Hill area. Bin There Dump That specializes in residential dumpster rental utilizing our unique hook-lift system and driveway-safe dumpster rental process. Learn more by giving us a call today to request your free dumpster quote.
Next Day Dumpsters offer friendly dumpster rental services and have an excellent reputation as an affordable and reliable disposal service provider. We offer a wide range of dumpster sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to get started!
1-800-JUNKPRO provides full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services in the Raleigh area. We offer three convenient dumpster sizes for accommodating projects small and large. Contact us today to get your free dumpster quote.
ClearAway is committed to on time delivery and affordable rates. We carry versatile 20 and 30 yard dumpsters that are ideal for residential or commercial size cleanups. We are locally owned and operated. Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today!
Our redbox+ ELITE waste dumpster has been called the first major innovation in the waste management industry in more than 20 years! It is the best two-in-one solution for any job site seeking alternative or additional waste solutions. It is available in both a 20-yard and 30-yard capacity, and standard roll-offs are also available.
We provide prompt, affordable dumpster rentals in and around the Raleigh area. Raleigh Dumpster Rental is a locally owned and operated business offering 15, 20 and 30 yard roll-off dumpsters. We can accommodate projects small and large. Get a free quote by contacting us today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Coble’s Container Service offers the highest quality and most professional dumpster rental services in the Liberty, NC area. They boast the lowest rates, and they work closely with clients to ensure their expectations are exceeded.
For more than 30 years, Jadco Container Service has been serving Burlington, NC and the Triad and Triangle area. They are locally owned, and they specialize in roll-off container rentals as well as demolition.
We’re a small, locally-owned business capable of accommodating even the biggest cleanups. Big Yellow Services offers several dumpster sizes to choose from. Our equipment is clean and well-kept. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote. We look forward to earning your business!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.