Junk King offers a full suite of junk hauling options and award-winning customer service. Let us do all the lifting, loading, and cleaning so you don't have to. Junk King is America's fastest and greenest junk removal service.
Rubbish Works offers a variety of services to meet the needs of residents, business owners, and the like. They can provide on-demand labor, hauling, waste disposal, junk removal, rubbish pick-up, recycling solutions, and more.
At Glacier Valley Builders, we’re a fully licensed and insured construction company offering demolition, construction and junk removal services. We haul a diverse range of wastes, including construction debris, recyclables, yard debris, garbage, and some types of hazardous wastes (e.g., paint, batteries, pesticides).
Stand Up Guys Junk Removal is not your average junk removal service. We focus on top quality customer service and guarantee to complete your project on-time and within your budget. We treat our customers with the respect and care they deserve and if you aren't happy, we aren't happy.
The knowledgeable and hardworking crew at Oregon Demolition & Junk Removal are well-equipped for completing a wide range of demolition, junk removal and debris hauling projects. We’re a locally owned and operated company dedicated to producing quality results and achieving ...
Junk Removal Tips for Saint Helens, OR
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal CostsThe cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire