The professionals at Zters Waste Value offer expertise in residential and commercial waste hauling services across the US. We have the equipment necessary to accommodate the disposal needs of commercial properties, construction sites, residences, and more. Contact our friendly team today ...
Portland Disposal and Recycling has been the go-to waste hauler in the Portland area since 1936. Our success and longevity stems from our focus on meeting the customer's needs, no matter the size or scope of the job.We offer a ...
Call for the Best Price(503) 281-8736
Rockwood Solid Waste has been providing recycling and waste management solutions since 1964. Trust your residential and commercial waste collection to Rockwood Solid Waste.We have 10 to 40 yard drop boxes available to rent, pluse we have compact 2 and ...
Call for the Best Price(503) 666-3488
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Portland, OR
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake. Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs. Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue