Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Since 1941, Aloha Garbage Co. has been a family owned business providing reliable, affordable services to residential and commercial customers. If you live in the Unincorporated Washington County, we can provide you with roll carts for curbside garbage, recycling, and ...
The knowledgeable and experienced team at West Slope Garbage Service have the right dumpster for the job, projects small or large. We strive for timely, reliable service at competitive rates. Learn more about our company and services by requesting a free dumpster rental quote today!
At Rubbish Works, we offer a variety of services to meet the needs of residents, business owners, and the like. We can provide on-demand labor, hauling, waste disposal, junk removal, rubbish pick-up, recycling solutions, and more. If you are in ...
In Portland, OR, Recology Portland has been raising the bar when it comes to safe, responsible, and reliable waste disposal services. They’re able to provide the responsive, detailed services you’re looking for thanks to their multiple container sizes.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Saint Helens, OR
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possibleDebris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.