TeneX Global LLC offers industry-leading proficiency in which we perform warehouse cleanouts and specialty/surgical demolitions. Our diverse network for resale, combined with our proficiency in removal, creates a great savings and service for our large customer base. We're fully capable of handling large commercial projects and small residential cleanouts.
JDog is a Veteran, family owned and operated company focused on supporting our Vets and providing exceptional service for our customers. We specialize in full-service junk removal, trailer dumpster rental and demolition. Contact us today for your free junk removal estimate.
Olszewski Construction Inc. offers full-service demolition and junk removal services in and around Hummelstown, PA. We are equipped to handle junk pick-ups, estate cleanouts and everything in between. Contact us today for a free junk removal estimate.
X/S Waste Transport, Inc. is proud to offer the absolute best in residential junk disposal, roll-off container rentals, and more. They provide a variety of waste disposal services in order to meet the needs of all types of customers and projects.
We are a small, locally-owned and operated junk removal and interior demolition specialist proudly serving Hummelstown, PA and surrounding areas. We work hard and provide an honest service to each and every customer. We’re not done until we achieve complete customer satisfaction! Get your free junk removal estimate today.
Junk Removal Tips for Lebanon, PA
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal CostsThe cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire