Dumpster Rental in Easley, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
WasteAway Industries offers responsive and affordable dumpster rental services in and around Greenville. We have a large inventory of containers, so we’re able to accommodate any size project, residential or commercial. Give us a call to get a free dumpster quote for a 12, 15, 20 and 30 yard roll-off.
The disposal experts at Bin There Dump That are Greenville’s top choice for residential-friendly dumpster rentals. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. The unique Bin There Dump That dumpster system ensures a safe and secure dumpster placement and easy container loading.
A-1 Transfer & Recycling, Inc. is proud to offer quality roll-off container rentals and demolition services across upstate South Carolina. We have several dumpster sizes on hand and can accommodate any size project. Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
When you call All Waste Roll Off Service, you speak directly to an owner of the company. We’re a locally owned and operated waste hauling company founded in 2005. We’ve served thousands of satisfied customers since then. We can accommodate most cleanups with our versatile 12 and 20 yard roll-off dumpsters.
C&J Enterprises provides affordable and efficient 13 yard dumpster rental. Established in the early 1990's, our company has built a reputation as being leaders in sanitation and waste management. C&J offers portable sanitation, as well. We encourage you to try the C&J difference, you won't be disappointed.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide