Dumpster Rental in York County, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Dumpster Rentals is locally owned, fully insured, and locally operated. We answer our own phones and handle our own dumpster pickups and deliveries. No third parties, no hassle. This makes it more convenient for homeowners and contractors looking for a quick and easy roll off service.
Bin There Dump That is Charlotte’s only residential-friendly dumpster rental provider. We serve homeowners, businesses and contractors throughout the area. We offer 4, 10, 14 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters that are designed to fit nicely in a standard driveway and not cause damage when placed on asphalt or concrete.
The professionals at Value Waste Services are at your call when you need a dumpster for construction projects, home cleanouts, roofing, demolition jobs, and more! We offer several roll-off container sizes for accommodating any size cleanup. Learn more and get a free quote by giving us a call today.
Speedy Removal Service guarantees your satisfaction. They offer junk removal, moving assistance, and more. They can get any job done quickly and effectively—and for a price that will make you smile.
Signature Waste Systems has more than 18 years of experience in the waste disposal indusry. They specialize in residential and commercial solid waste and recycling services. They offer roll-off containers, front-load dumpsters, weekly collection, and more.
Established in 1994 in Kings Mountain, North Carolina, Berry’s Container has been serving the community ever since. They can provide residential and commercial customers with clean, well-maintained roll-off containers, concrete containers, and recycling services.
Container Pro has built a strong reputation as leaders in the waste removal and hauling industry. We specialize in roll off container rental ranging in size from 15 cubic yard to 40 cubic yards. Our containers are ideal for any size cleanout or cleanup job you may have. Our service always exceeds our customers expecatations.
Our dumpsters are perfect for construction waste removal, home clean-outs, and more. We've been serving the residents of Charlotte Metro with efficient and affordable dumpster rentals since 1996. Customer satisfaction is a guarantee with us.
Green Machine Recycling provides affordable dumpsters for rent for virtually any type of project you have. Our 10, 15, and 20 yard containers can be used for home cleanouts, DIY projects, renovations, foreclosures and more. We also offer complete junk removal services where we do all of the work for you.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Sub 8
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Learn more about the types of dumpsters