Junk Removal in Columbia, SC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are a family owned and operated waste hauler proudly serving the Columbia area for more than 40 years. Our experienced team ensures the job is completed thoroughly and at reasonable rates. Request your free junk removal estimate from Johnson’s Garbage Service to learn more and to get started!
The professional team at Built Right offer 80 years of combined experience. We offer full-service junk removal service for projects small and large. Our friendly, hardworking team is equipped to remove construction debris, household junk, furniture, yard wastes, or complete home interiors.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Junk Removal Hub Tip 4
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: