Junk Removal in Abilene, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Cadre Ground Works is an honest, hardworking company based in Colorado City. We offer prompt and affordable junk and debris removal services, as well as light demolition. We get the job done to the customer’s satisfaction. Contact us today for a fast and free estimate.
You can count on excellent service and cost-effective rates when hiring Texas Metals & Recycling for your junk removal project. Our team is dedicated to prompt, reliable and courteous service. We’re equipped to handle general junk pick-ups, trash removal, cleanouts, construction & demolition debris removal, and more!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: