Junk Removers in Blanco, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
DC Excavation is a respected provider of demolition, dumpster rental and junk hauling services. We offer expertise in construction debris removal, flooring removal, foreclosure/eviction cleanouts, dirt removal, and much more. Contact our friendly team today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
Integrity Waste Services is a local junk removal service operated by local people. We pride ourselves on being active in the communities we live and serve. We handle every size junk removal project. From a single item removal to a complex move out or job site cleanup, Integrity Waste has your back.
Matt Scrap Metal and Junk Removal is the TOTAL solution for junk removal. We sort, load and haul away your junk safely and promptly. From an entire estate clean out to a single appliance removal, Matt Scrap Metal has you covered.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: