Junk Removers in Lehi, UT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Stephenson Bowen Recovery & Removal will buy and tow away your junk cars, scrap metal, commercial machinery, and salvage. Their junk removal services are completed in an efficient and affordable manner.
Founded in 2013, The Hauling Wolff has fast become the #1 source for fast, reliable and affordable waste removal solutions. We offer dumpsters for rent, as well as full-service junk removal. We haul away all types of junk, waste and debris. This includes trash, construction debris, furniture, yard waste, building cleanouts, and much more.
Serving Provo, Utah and nearby areas, Dumpster Express LLC provides dumpster rental and junk removal services to residential and commercial customers.
A leader in junk removal, restoration, and remediation services, Disaster Cleanup Solutions (DCS) has been proudly serving Spanish Fork, UT and nearby communities since 2013.
Salt Lake Junk Removal provides friendly junk removal services to the Salt Lake area. They recycle and reuse whenever possible, and will load up whatever junk you have so you don’t have to lift a finger.
Located in Salt Lake City, UT, Wind River Excavation is the small business to call when you’re looking for big-company services at low prices. They can assist in cleanup up your property with junk removal, demolition, excavation, and more.
We-Haul is a locally owned and operated junk removal provider offering fast and affordable junk hauling solutions. We work with residential and commercial customers and have the capacity to handle projects small and large. Our prices are based on the volume of junk you have, not expensive flat-rate fees. Contact us for details and a free estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes the Most Sense:
- You only have a few large, bulk trash items (junk removal service is typically cheaper than renting a dumpster in this situation)
- You have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else's labor to load and haul the junk
- You want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly.
- You want someone else to load your debris for you.
When Renting a Dumpster Makes the Most Sense:
- You want the flexibility to load the container over time. (A typical rental includes up to 7 days.)
- You don't mind loading the junk or debris yourself to save a little money on labor.
- You have more than 3 or 4 cubic yards of material. (Roll-off containers typically start at 10 cubic yards, so if you only have 3 or 4 cubic yards of material, you're paying for more dumpster than you need.)
Comparing Junk Removal Costs
The cost of hiring a junk removal service or renting a dumpster varies based on several factors, including:
- volume of junk/debris
- duration of service
- disposal fees
- who you hire
For large cleanups, junk removal services cost more than renting a dumpster because of the added labor costs involved. For smaller cleanups, like removing some furniture or a refrigerator, it would cost less to have someone remove it. If you rent a dumpster, you will likely be paying for more dumpster than you need.