Dumpster Rental in Kodiak, AK
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Dumpster Rental Tips for Kodiak, AK
Dumpsters for Rent
How can I save money when renting a dumpster?
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
How much debris can fit into the different dumpster sizes?
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes