Junk Removers in Auburn, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Located in Sacramento and serving surrounding communities, like Rancho Cordova, El Dorado, Carmichael, and more, Junk King specializes in all types of junk removal, including furniture removal, television disposal and recycling, yard waste removal, and so much more.
If you need it removed, Diversified Services is your local solution! We offer complete junk hauling services, and we’re able to remove household junk, yard waste, junk cars, appliances, and much more. Contact us for details and a free junk removal estimate. Prices start at just $75.
The hardworking team at Remove Junk Now take the stress out of cleaning out your home or business. We’re equipped to handle junk pick-ups, home cleanouts, business cleanouts, and everything in between. We proudly serve customers throughout Sacramento. Contact us today to get your free junk removal estimate.
Get full-service junk removal for residential and commercial cleanups with Power Junk Removal. We are equipped and experienced handling a broad range of jobs, including home cleanouts, furniture removal, construction debris cleanups, storage unit cleanouts, office building cleanouts, and more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: